As of 11:00 A.M., 12-4-2017
Need some inexpensive ideas for Christmas Stocking Stuffers? How about items for your family’s various Emergency Supplies Kits?
The possibilities are endless, but here are a few ideas for your Shelter-in-Place Kit and for your vehicle, work and school “Go Kits”:
- Batteries, Batteries, Batteries
- Emergency Whistle
- Battery powered NOAA Weather Radio for alerts & warnings information
- Personal hygiene items (i.e., shampoo, soap, moist towelettes,…)
- Small First Aid Kits
- Portable Comfort Foods (i.e., protein bars, gum, peanut butter, crackers)
- Toys, games, books for children
- Paper and pens
- Manual Can Opener
For more information on how to Be Ready! for emergencies and disasters, see the Preparedness tab on our website or give EMA a call at 334-567-6451.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from your Elmore County Emergency Management Agency!