Emergency Management Agency (EMA)
Are You Ready,
A Short Course In All-Hazards Citizen Preparedness
How Prepared Are You?
- Are you familiar with local hazards?
- Are you familiar with alert and warning systems?
- Do you know the correct protective actions to take for each hazard?
- Do you believe preparedness steps can help in severe weather events?
- Do you believe preparedness steps can help in terrorist acts, hazmat incidents, disease outbreaks?
- Do you know how to prepare for emergencies and disasters?
- Did you know preparing is affordable and can be done on a budget?
- Have you participated in preparedness training/drills in the last two years?
- Do you have an emergency plan? Discussed it with your household?
- Can you name at least 3 supplies that go in emergency supplies kits?
- Do you have emergency supplies?
- Have supplies been updated/rotated in the last six months to a year?
Let’s Take a Closer Look
What does it take to Be Ready?
Step 1: Be Informed.
Step 2: Make a Plan.
Step 3: Build An Emergency Supplies Kit.
Step 4: Practice Your Plan.
So, are YOU Ready, Elmore County?
If not, let us help you learn how.
Join us for one of our presentations, coming soon to Elmore County!