How Prepared Are You? Quick Self-Assessment:
- Are you familiar with local hazards?
- Are you familiar with alert and warning systems?
- Do you know the correct protective actions to take for each hazard?
- Do you believe preparedness steps can help in severe weather events?
- Do you believe preparedness steps can help in terrorist acts, hazmat incidents, disease outbreaks?
- Do you know how to prepare for emergencies and disasters?
- Did you know preparing is affordable and can be done on a budget?
- Have you participated in preparedness training/drills in the last two years?
- Do you have an emergency plan? Discussed it with your household?
- Can you name at least 3 supplies that go in emergency supplies kits?
- Do you have emergency supplies?
- Have supplies been updated/rotated in the last six months to a year?
What does it take to Be Ready?
4 Simple Steps
Step 1: Be Informed.
Step 2: Make a Plan.
Step 3: Build An Emergency Supplies Kit.
Step 4: Practice Your Plan.
So, Elmore County,
Are You READY?
Contact Elmore County EMA
Are you Ready? Elmore County!
TURN AROUND – DON’T DROWN
“If You See Something, Say Something”!
Report Suspicious Activity To Local Law Enforcement!
See the National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin